About a conference
Scientific and practical conference "GEORADAR" is a continuation of the conferences on georadio-radiation held in the 2000s at the Moscow State University named after M.V.Lomonosov.
The main objectives of the conference:
- Creation of a platform for offering and searching for hardware and methodical solutions ready for implementation in geological exploration, engineering research, in educational processes of educational institutions.
- Elimination of "vacuum" between producers of georadars, methodological and scientific centers and end users of equipment and technologies.
- Promotion and propaganda of GPR technologies in all possible branches of human activity.
- Raising the image of the terms "GPR" and "GPR" in the business environment and in the market of geophysical services in conditions of economic crisis and discrediting the method.
- Presentation for discussion of the problems of introduction of GPR in engineering and geological surveys.
- Raising the level of qualification of practicing specialists in the field of georadiolocation and young specialists, who are unfamiliar with this subject.
- Promotion of advanced georadar equipment with unique high-tech properties on the market.
- Struggle against "shamanism" in GPR.
- Establishing business contacts and exchange of experience.
- Attraction of new customers for GPR surveys.